Music Studio Time Rental In Miami, Florida
Our most popular service by far offers the rental of one of our three world-class recording studios by the hour. In addition to your room rental, a highly experienced professional audio engineer or assistant engineer is included for the duration of your rental. Our engineers know these rooms like the back of their hands and can make workflow efficient allowing creatives to do what they do best, create.
About Our Studio Rentals
The most unique recording studio experience in Miami. A safe and comfortable environment for all musicians to create 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
At Bay Eight, we can take your song through all the creative technical stages and turn it into a polished gem. From recording, editing, arranging, vocal tuning, producing, mixing, and mastering. Bay Eight is your one-stop-shop for radio quality music
All three of our rooms are fully loaded with the same plugins, standard industry preamps, and microphones allowing ease of use. This “Plug and Play” ecosystem is great for artists who want to work in different rooms but don’t want to lose important data when swapping rooms. In short, you won’t be subject to missing plugins, software glitches due to different versions of programs, or an overall loss of quality. Studio rentals can also include the use of rooms for mixing and mastering.
Studio Add-ons are additional services that can be added to your hourly studio rental at a premium rate. Studio Add-ons can enhance the quality of your music dramatically and maximize your studio session to its full potential. We currently offer the following.
Our Studio Rental Policies
Our goal at Bay Eight is to provide you with the most unique, high-quality recording experience ever. In order for us to assure convenience and accessibility to all of our clients, it is important that all guests adhere to our recording studio policies.
- YOUR SESSION: Please arrive on time for your session as we do not push sessions back for tardiness. If you show up to your session late you will still be charged for the full time scheduled.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations made after the 24-hour deadline will result in a cancellation fee equal to the total amount of the scheduled studio time or a forfeit of deposit/prepayment.
- RESCHEDULING POLICY: You are only allowed to reschedule your session one time. Rescheduled sessions after the initial change will result in the forfeit of deposit/prepayment. Any changes made after the 24-hour deadline will result in a cancellation fee equal to the total amount of the scheduled studio time or a forfeit of deposit/prepayment.
- MISSED APPOINTMENT POLICY: A “missed appointment” is an occurrence where someone does not show up for an appointment and does not cancel the appointment in advance of the scheduled date and time. If you do not show up for your appointment and you do not cancel the appointment 24 hours in advance, we will record this as a “missed appointment” and will result in a missed appointment fee equal to the total amount of the scheduled studio time or a forfeit of deposit/prepayment.
- PAYMENTS AND FEES: We accept major label PO’S, cash, wire transfers, and credit card/debit cards. There is a 4% processing fee when accepting credit card payments, a $15.00 wire transfer fee.
- DEPOSITS: A deposit of one-half 50% is required to reserve your scheduled session. The remaining balance is due upon arrival before the start of your session. Payees must provide a valid photo ID along with the credit card used for payment upon arrival. The ID must match the name on the card used for deposit/balance payments. If the person who made the payment is not in attendance or does not have an ID, your deposit will be forfeited unless an alternative method of payment is provided.
- YOUR GUESTS: There is a maximum of 3 guests allowed per session in our facility. There are no children or pets allowed in our facility. We will provide you with a guest list to fill out when you arrive. Any additional guests will be asked to leave the facility.